This simple recipe for Layered Greek Dip incorporates hummus, tzatziki sauce, cucumber, tomatoes and feta cheese to make a delicious appetizer. It is super easy to make and is a definite crowd pleaser!
*This post contains affiliate links!*
Layered Greek Dip
Start the first layer of this Layered Greek Dip by spreading the hummus over the bottom of a glass serving dish. It doesn’t have to be glass, but it’s an added bonus to be able to see the layers! I prefer to make my own hummus because it is quick, easy and inexpensive. Here is my homemade hummus recipe.
Layer 2 of the Greek dip is tzatziki sauce. You can find tzatziki sauces in most grocery stores in either the refrigerated dressings or with the hummus. I also prefer just to make my own because it’s pretty simple. Here is my recipe for homemade tzatziki sauce.
Layer 3 is a tomato and cucumber mixture. Dice 1 cucumber, which depending on the size of your cucumber will be about 1-2 cups, and quarter 10 oz of grape tomatoes. Add them to a separate bowl. Pour 1/2 a cup of Greek Vinaigrette dressing over the tomato and cucumber and mix until everything is thoroughly coated. Really any olive oil and balsamic based vinaigrette can be used here. My personal favorite is the Organicville Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette. It’s usually in the produce section of the grocery store with the refrigerated dressings.
Pour the cucumber and tomato over the tzatziki. Then add Layer 4, which is 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese. Obviously, you can either use pre-crumbled feta or crumble a block of cheese. It’s up to you. I use whichever I have on hand.
Lastly, you can garnish this dip with sliced black olives. I am not a fan of olives, so I don’t add them to my Greek dip, but you do you Boo.
Layered Greek Dip
- 16 oz hummus homemade or pre-packaged
- 1-2 cups cucumber diced
- 10 oz grape tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup Tzatziki sauce homemade or pre-packaged
- 4 oz Feta cheese crumbled
- Spread hummus over the bottom of a glass pan. You can use pre-packaged hummus or make your own!
- Spread tzatziki sauce over the hummus. You can used pre-packed tzatziki or make your own!
- Dice 1 cucumber (yields 1-2 cups depending on size) and quarter 10 oz of grape tomatoes. Add to separate bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of Greek Vinaigrette dressing (or any olive oil and balsamic based vinaigrette) to the cucumber and tomato. Stir until cucumber and tomato are thoroughly coated in dressing.
- Spread the cucumber and tomato mixture over the tzatziki sauce.
- Sprinkle 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese over the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Garnish with olives.
- Serve with Stacy's Simply Naked Baked Pita Chips (or any other pita chip) and enjoy!