Create a delicious Nutella board to snack on or serve for dessert. It’s a delicious blend of sweet and salty with fun snacks for dipping.
Nutella is a delicious spread made with chocolate and hazelnuts. It’s great on sandwiches or for dipping. The Nutella board combines Nutella with complementary foods. The result is the perfect snack board that’s both sweet and salty.
What is a Nutella Board?
A Nutella board is a charcuterie board made with foods that pair well with Nutella. Nutella is a chocolate-hazelnut spread. It pairs well with a variety of fruits, sweet snacks, and salty snacks.
This board combines Nutella with both sweet and salty snacks. Serve it as an afternoon snack or as dessert after a dinner party. It’s the best of both worlds!
What’s On This Nutella Charcuterie Board
- Nutella – Nutella is a delicious chocolate hazelnut spread. It’s excellent for dessert or as an afternoon snack.
- Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is another spread that is great as a snack or for dessert.
- Rolo’s – The combination of chocolate and caramel is the perfect complement to the flavors of this board.
- Pretzel Chips – Pretzels are a salty snack. They complement the sweet flavors of the board well.
- Animal Crackers – Animal crackers are a more neutral cookie. They aren’t overwhelmingly sweet, which makes them well-suited for a board with sweet dips.
- Apples – Apples and peanut butter are a classic combination. But apples with Nutella take things to a whole other level. It’s a perfect pairing.
- Macarons – These mildly sweet little cookies are perfect for mast snack boards. They are colorful and come in a variety of flavors.
- Graham Crackers – Graham crackers are another mild cookie. They pair well with sweet toppings or dips.
- Strawberries – Strawberries and chocolate are a classic pairing. Strawberries and Nutella taste just as great together.
- White Chocolate-covered Pretzels – Chocolate-covered pretzels add another sweet and salty flavor combination to the board. Dip them or eat them by themselves.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels – Round out the sweet and salty treats with sea salt caramels and dark chocolate.
How to Assemble a Nutella Board
Step 1 – First, fill a dipping bowl with Nutella. Place it in the center of a round charcuterie board.
Step 2 – Then add additional dips, like peanut butter, to the board. Creamy peanut butter works best for dipping.
Step 3 – Fill a third bowl with Rolo’s. Arrange the bowls in the center of a round charcuterie board.
Step 4 – Arrange apple slices, pretzel chips, and animal crackers on one side of the board, around the bowls. Stack the snacks to create a full board.
Step 5 – Next, place macarons, white chocolate-covered pretzels, graham crackers, and strawberries along the other side of the board. The placement and order of the snacks don’t matter.
Step 6 – Fill in any remaining space around the bowls or on the board with sea salt caramel chocolates. Boards look most appealing when there isn’t a lot of space left open.
Step 7 – Finally, dip all of your snacks in Nutella and enjoy!
Alternative Food Ideas for a Nutella Board
There are so many different options for food for a Nutella board. Consider a few of these options as well:
- Bananas – They may be a little difficult to dip, but you could add them on top of a dipped cookie!
- Crackers – Try a slightly salty cracker for dipping!
- Oreos – These chocolate cookies are perfect for both Nutella and peanut butter.
What Size Board Did You Use?
This is a round 14″ cheese board. I purchased it at Target several years ago. I’ve provided links to similar boards, as well as a few small dishes below.
Shop This Post
These are affiliate links. I earn a small commission from affiliate links that go towards supporting this blog. Thank you!
More Fun Snack Board Ideas
- round charcuterie board
- small ramekin bowls
- Peanut butter
- Pretzel chips
- Apple slices
- Animal crackers
- White chocolate-covered pretzels
- Graham crackers
- Dark chocolate sea salt caramels
- Fill a dipping bowl with Nutella. Place it in the center of a round charcuterie board.
- Fill a second bowl with peanut butter. Place it next to the bowl of Nutella.
- Fill a third bowl with Rolo's.
- Arrange apple slices, pretzel chips, and animal crackers on one side of the board, around the bowls.
- Place macarons, white chocolate-covered pretzels, graham crackers, and strawberries along the other side of the board.
- Fill in any remaining space around the bowls or on the board with sea salt caramel chocolates.