This delicious Gingerbread Dip is light, fluffy, and ready in less than 10 minutes! It has all of the flavor of gingerbread, without baking.
If you need a fun and simple dessert for your holiday parties, look no further than this delicious Gingerbread Dip! It has all of the flavor of gingerbread cookies but is ready in 10 minutes. This holiday dessert dip combines cream cheese and whipped cream with classic gingerbread spices and molasses. It is tangy and sweet with a little ginger kick!
Gingerbread Dip is the perfect dessert for the holiday season because it is easy to transport and fun to eat!
This Gingerbread Dip is The Perfect Holiday Party Dessert
- No Baking Necessary – Holiday baking is a lot of fun, but sometimes you need a break! This dip has all of the holiday flavors of a gingerbread cookie without the stress of baking!
- Light and Fluffy – This gingerbread dessert dip has a great consistency! Its light and fluffy texture is perfect for dipping cookies or graham crackers into.
- Takes Less Than 10 Minutes to Make – Fast and easy desserts are the best! Especially for the dessert table at a party! This Gingerbread Dip takes less than 10 minutes to whip up. And it will be eaten in less time than that!
- Stores Easily – Pop a lid on this dip and stick it in the fridge to save it for later! It’s a great after-dinner treat or afternoon snack.
If you’re in the mood to bake, try this delicious Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe! Or try a Gingerbread Old Fashioned cocktail!
Ingredients for Gingerbread Dip
- Cream Cheese – A plain cream cheese gives the dip a creamy texture and sweet, tangy flavor. Purchase a regular brick of cream cheese or a pre-whipped cream cheese to save time. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature for easy mixing.
- Powdered Sugar – This form of sugar is extremely fine. It dissolves easily and has a smooth texture.
- Light Brown Sugar – Brown sugar is less sweet than regular sugar. It has a deep caramel flavor and color.
- Molasses – When you think of gingerbread flavor, you think of molasses. It is a thick brown syrup that comes from sugar cane. It has a smoky, burnt caramel flavor.
- Nutmeg – This spice adds a rich depth of flavor to the dip. It complements the molasses and other spices.
- Cinnamon – This warm spice has a distinct smell and flavor that is synonymous with baked goods in the fall and winter.
- Ginger – This spice has a hot, zingy flavor. It’s what makes gingerbread taste almost spicy hot.
- Cloves – Add another depth of flavor with rich, aromatic ground cloves.
- Whipped Topping – Add fluffiness to the dip with a container of Cool Whip, or other whipped topping. This is what makes it so light and easy for dipping! If you prefer, make your own whipped cream!
How to Make Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
This creamy Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is a little tangy from the cream cheese, with the warm flavors of gingerbread. It’s the perfect recipe for your next holiday party!
Step 1 – First, add the cream cheese, brown sugar, powdered sugar, molasses, and spices to a medium mixing bowl. Combine the ingredients using a hand mixer or a stand mixer until the ingredients are smooth and well mixed. If you use pre-whipped cream cheese you may combine the ingredients by hand.
Step 2 – Next, add the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until the whipped cream is thoroughly mixed into the dip.
Step 3 – Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with decorative sprinkles for garnish. I used standard Christmas season colors for my sprinkles.
What Do I Serve with Gingerbread Fluff Dip?
- Graham Crackers – These crackers have a lightly sweet flavor, which makes them perfect for serving with dessert dips. They don’t overpower the flavor of the gingerbread dip or make it too sweet.
- Ginger Snap Cookies – Ginger Snaps are crunchy and full of bold flavor. The strong ginger flavor pairs well with the mellow gingerbread flavor of this fluff dip.
- Apple Slices – The crisp and tart flavor of apples is the perfect addition to this sweet and warm dessert dip. Slice them into half-inch thick slices.
Store this dessert dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The container needs a tight seal, otherwise, the dip dries out around the edges. Keep this dip in the refrigerator for up to five days. Do not freeze and thaw this dip!
Yes! This recipe is naturally gluten-free. Be sure to check all of the ingredients to ensure the brand you buy doesn’t have a risk of cross-contamination. Serve with gluten-free graham crackers or cookies.
Yes! Combine all of the ingredients and store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve. You may make the dip up to 3 days in advance.
Yes. If you want to make your own whipped cream, then go for it!
This fluffy Gingerbread Cream Cheese Dip is sure to become a family favorite at the holidays! Combine the simple ingredients, top with festive sprinkles, and enjoy this delicious dip with your family and friends. It’s also great for a Christmas movie night! Check out this list of G-Rated Christmas movies to enjoy with your family.
More Holiday Dessert Dip Recipes
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 6 oz whipped topping
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar, powdered sugar, molasses, and spices to a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine using a hand mixer or a stand mixer until ingredients are smooth and well mixed.
- Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until the whipped cream is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with decorative sprinkles.