These delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders, made with chicken burgers and bacon, are an easy recipe for tailgating or entertaining at home.
Looking for a fun snack to serve on game day or for a party? Consider these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders! These easy sliders are made with seasoned ground chicken and bacon. Top them with Ranch dressing, and cheese! They make the perfect flavorful mini burger.
Serve these sliders with Loaded Buffalo Ranch Fries for a fun burger and fry pairing.
Why You’ll Love These Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
You’re going to love these sliders, because they are mini burgers! Rather than sliced chicken from the deli, these sliders use ground chicken to create actual chicken burgers. They are topped with large pieces of thick cut crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and creamy Ranch dressing.
While cooking up burgers may seem a little involved, it’s absolutely worth it when you taste one of these small sandwiches!
What You Need to Make Bacon Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Ground Chicken – In order to make mini chicken burgers, you need ground chicken. Form the meat into small 4-5″ patties and season them. Then fry them in a pan or bake them in the oven! You could also use an air fryer!
- Ranch Seasoning – Season the chicken burgers with Ranch seasoning. You can buy the seasoning premixed at the grocery store or make your own homemade Ranch.
- Bacon – Use thick cut bacon for these burgers for a hearty bacon flavor. Fry the bacon on the stove, or bake it in the oven or air fryer. I love to use my air fryer for bacon because it’s so quick and easy!
- Cheddar Cheese – These chicken sliders are extra delicious dripping with cheddar cheese. Sharp cheddar cheese is especially tasty! I grated the cheese for mine for optimal melt.
- Ranch Dressing – These wouldn’t be chicken ranch sliders without the Ranch! Use your favorite grocery store Ranch dressing or make your own!
- Slider Buns – Slider buns are an obvious choice for cooking sliders! They are a great size and have the same consistency as a regular burger bun.
- Butter – Topping the slider buns with a bit of melted butter elevates the flavor. It’s extra delicious seasoned with a bit of garlic powder and parsley!
- Parmesan Cheese – Finely grated Parmesan over the top of the sliders adds a little extra saltiness and rich flavor.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
This simple Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders recipe is perfect for your next tailgate or party! The small burgers are easy to make, but they taste delicious!
Prep Work First
For these chicken bacon sliders there isn’t much prep work. The main prep task is shredding the cheddar cheese. You can use pre-shredded cheese, but it doesn’t melt as gooey as freshly shredded cheese. Shred about 2 cups of cheddar cheese. This is about a full 8 ounce block of cheese.
Time to Cook
Next, prepare the bacon. It’s much easier to cook the bacon before the burgers. This gives the bacon time to cool and firm a little bit. Cook the bacon however you prefer. I’m afraid of cooking it on the stove and splattering grease, so I bake my bacon.
How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay a single layer of bacon out on a parchment paper lined baking pan. The pan needs to have lipped edges to contain the bacon grease.
Bake the bacon for about 10-12 minutes. Or until it reaches your preferred level of crispiness. Transfer the cooked bacon from the pan to a plate lined with paper towels. Once the bacon is cool, break it into smaller pieces that will fit the burgers.
Next, season the ground chicken with Ranch seasoning. You can use premixed Ranch from the grocery store, or make your own. My recipe for homemade Ranch seasoning is below! Form the chicken into small balls. Then flatten them into 4-5 inch patties. A pound of ground chicken usually makes 10-12 burgers.
How to Cook the Chicken Burgers on the Stove
First, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil starts to shimmer, add the chicken burgers to the pan. Cook them until they are well browned on both sides. This typically takes about 6-8 minutes on each side. The meat should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit when fully cooked. Always temperature check your meat!
How to Cook the Chicken Burgers in the Oven
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place the meat patties on a parchment paper lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake the burgers for about 20 minutes, or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Layer the bottom of the pan with the bottom half of the slider buns. Cover each bun with about 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Then add a chicken burger to each bun. Top the burgers with a tablespoon of Ranch dressing and a few pieces of bacon. Lastly, add another little sprinkle of cheese and place the top buns on the little sandwiches.
Finally, brush melted butter on tops of the rolls using a pastry brush. For optimal flavor, mix garlic powder and parsley into the melted butter! Then grate fresh Parmesan cheese over the whole thing.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. The cheesy should be completely melted and the tops of the slider buns a nice golden brown. Serve as is, or with more Ranch for dipping!
Make Homemade Ranch Seasoning
Ranch seasoning is a zesty and flavorful combination of spices, like garlic, onion, and dill. The seasoning mix is available for purchase at most grocery stores. But it’s also easy to make your own!
In a small bowl, combine 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/8 teaspoon of dill, and 1/8 teaspoon of parsley with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and of pepper. Whisk the spices together to evenly distribute them.
Alternative Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
There are many ways to make Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwiches. These are a few ideas that you could try for your slider recipes.
- Deli Chicken – Make a hot sandwich slider using thin sliced chicken from the deli instead of chicken burgers. The sliders will still have a delicious flavor. And they are a little less work!
- Sweet Hawaiian Rolls – If you can’t find slider buns, try using Hawaiian rolls. Simply cut the rolls in half, separating the tops from the bottoms. Then load up the burgers and toppings according to the recipe card!
- Barbecue Sauce – Add a little zing to your chicken bacon sliders with a dollop of barbecue sauce on each sandwich. Or serve them with a side of barbecue sauce for dipping!
Absolutely! Make these chicken ranch sliders in the air fryer by layer the bottom of your air fryer basket, or pan, with the bottom buns. Assemble according to the recipe. Then air fryer for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. The cheese should be completely melted and the tops of the buns a golden brown.
Store any leftover sliders in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To reheat: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, place the leftover burgers in a baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, until the burgers are reheated through.
Do not store leftovers a second time.
Absolutely! Skip the chicken burgers and deli chicken for shredded chicken!
Leftover rotisserie chicken is a great substitute for these chicken sliders.
These delicious mini sandwiches are one of my favorite things to serve on game day! The combination of Ranch flavor with bacon and melty cheddar cheese is such a crowd-pleaser.
More Game Day Recipes
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp Ranch seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb thick cut bacon
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 8 slider buns
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Prep The Cheese
- Shred 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
Cook the Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a single layer of bacon out on a parchment paper lined baking pan. The pan needs to have lipped edges to contain the bacon grease.
- Bake the bacon for about 10-12 minutes. Once the bacon is cool, break it into smaller pieces that will fit the burgers.
Cook the Burgers
- Season the ground chicken with Ranch seasoning.
- Form the chicken into small balls. Then flatten them into 4-5 inch patties.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Cook the chicken burgers until well browned on both sides, about 6-8 minutes on each side. Internal temp should register at 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cook the Sliders
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Layer the bottom of the pan with the bottom half of the slider buns.
- Cover each bun with about 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the chicken burgers, 1 tablespoon of Ranch dressing, 2-3 pieces of bacon, and more shredded cheese to each bun.
- Place the top buns on the sliders. Brush the tops with melted butter and grate Parmesan over them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.