Booty Dip is a delicious dessert dip to serve with cookies. It is made with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, Cool Whip, and chocolate chips.
Dips are such a fun party food. They are delicious and easy to eat while mingling or watching TV. But many dip recipes are savory, so I decided to make a dessert dip!
This delicious chocolate chip dessert dip, aka booty dip, is made with four simple ingredients, whipped cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. It takes less than 10 minutes to blend the ingredients with an electric mixer.
This sweet, fluffy, and creamy dessert dip is an easy festive addition to any party. It was originally a viral TikTok recipe and evolved into a holiday dessert staple.
What is Booty Dip?
Booty dip is a delicious chocolate chip dip recipe. It is made with Cool Whip, marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and chocolate chips. The dip is light and creamy and pairs well with a variety of cookies. It’s the perfect sweet dip to balance out savory options at a party or potluck.
It’s a little odd to make a food with the word “booty” in the title. Especially because if something tastes like booty, it’s NOT a good thing! However, this dessert dip is so good, that it will have you shaking your booty! I believe the original TikTok video says the dip will “make your booty grow.”
Ingredients Needed for This Booty Dip Recipe
- Cool Whip – Add fluffiness to the dip with a container of Cool Whip, or other whipped topping. This is what makes it so light and easy for dipping! If you prefer, make your own whipped cream!
- Marshmallow Fluff – This smooth marshmallow cream tastes just like marshmallows, but its smooth texture blends perfectly into the rest of the dip. Buy a jar of marshmallow fluff at your local grocery store.
- Cream Cheese – A plain cream cheese gives the dip a creamy texture and sweet, tangy flavor. Purchase regular cream cheese or pre-whipped cream cheese to save time. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature for easy mixing. It is simpler to mix a whipped cream cheese into a creamy dip.
- Mini Chocolate Chips – These delicious chocolate chip morsels give the dip a chocolate crunch. Mini chips ensure there’s more chocolate in each bite of big booty dip.
How to Make Booty Dip
This cream cheese chocolate chip dip is made with simple ingredients and doesn’t require any cooking. But the simplicity doesn’t change how delicious the dip is. It’s no wonder it was a viral sensation!
Step One – First, scoop 4 ounces of whipped topping into a large mixing bowl. Use Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream as the whipped topping.
Step Two – Add 4 ounces of marshmallow fluff to the large bowl.
Step Three – Finally, add 4 ounces of whipped cream cheese to the bowl. Mix the three creamy ingredients using an electric mixer.
Step Four – Once mixed, add a cup of mini chocolate chips to the bowl. Stir to incorporate the chocolate chips through the creamy dessert dip. The mini chocolate chips are small and easy to scoop. Plus, you get more chips in each scoop.
Garnish the dip with more chocolate chips or festive sprinkles.
Double It Up!
If you’re preparing this dessert dip for a large group, double the recipe! Use 8 ounces of cream cheese. That’s an entire block, so it’s easy to measure. Use a full 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip and 8 ounces of marshmallow fluff.
You will need to purchase the larger bag of mini chocolate chips! The regular-size bag is typically about 10 ounces. You’ll need 16 ounces, or 2 cups if you double the recipe!
What to Serve with Booty Dip
This easy dessert dip pairs well with a variety of cookies! Vanilla wafers aren’t overly sweet or flavorful, so they complement the dip nicely.
Other options include:
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Pretzel Sticks
- Fresh Fruit
- Apple Slices
How to Store This Yummy Dessert Dip
Store leftover booty dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You could also store the chocolate chip marshmallow fluff dip in a serving bowl covered in plastic cling wrap for about 24 hours.
If you make a large batch of this dip, consider storing a portion in the freezer! Frozen Booty Dip can stay in the freezer for about a month. But remember, do not thaw and refreeze!
This viral TikTok dessert recipe is a delicious combination of cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. It’s the perfect treat for a movie night or the holiday season.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Grinch Christmas Dip
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- Brownie Batter Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese whipped
- 4 oz marshmallow fluff
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Add 4 oz of Cool Whip to a bowl.
- Stir in 4 oz of marshmallow fluff. Combine thoroughly.
- Whip 4 oz of cream cheese with a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes. Add to the bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with Nilla Wafer cookies.