Thank you so much for an amazing 1st blogiversary and for all of your participation this week! You guys are the best! And you’ll be even better if you don’t make fun of what I’m about to show you…
Math is not my strong suit, we have a hate, hate relationship. This is why Jesse handles all of the money. So when I got the bright idea to make charts out of all your information without his help I should have known it wouldn’t be pretty. It took me hours to make these last night, so have mercy, please!
1. How old are you? The vast majority of you are in your 20’s, like me, followed by the 30’s and the 40’s+. And the good news is only one of you thought I was rude for asking 😉
2. Gender. Let’s give it up for the ladies! And to you 6 gents out there, thanks for reading! 🙂
3. Where do you live? Most of you are from the US, but I do have a few Canadian and European readers and even one in Australia! And a special shout-out to Karah in Curacao!
4. Renter or Homeowner? This one was pretty close, but most of you are homeowners like me. Sometimes I miss renting a townhouse though, like when things break or I have to mow the lawn haha. 5. Do you have kids? Jesse and I dont have any yet, but we are planning to one day, so I was interested to see who else is in our boat. Plus I think there’s something in the bloggy water because several of the bloggers I follow are preggers or just had a baby. Staring at their pictures is helping curb my baby lust until my time comes. 6. What do you do for a living? This one got all kinds of neat answers from teacher, to engineer, to pharmacist, to professional blogger, stay at home moms and admin. assistants (like me).
7. What would you like to see more of? I gave you guys several options on this one and for the most part you want to see more of, everything! I got a lot of requests for more projects and recipes and pretty much everything I’m already doing, so I’ll be working hard to make that happen for you guys! In addition to things I already do, I added Party Planning and Budgeting to the list and many of you seemed interested. Jesse is working with me on the budgeting thing and will hopefully be writing a post or two to help me explain things. I’ve already got something in the works for throwing a good party/dinner party, but it may be a few more weeks before I put those in full swing.
8. I hope you guys are being honest, but many of you said you like things the way they are and that makes me smile! 🙂 I did get a few requests for less mood boards and less posts about random things I like/want, so I’ll definitely make sure those don’t pop up more than once or twice a month.
9. What’s your favorite television alternate reality? I’m glad to know that you guys are as addicted to tv as I am! Most of you have at least one show that you love to watch, so I’m glad I’m not alone. The majority of you are fans of Grey’s Anatomy (how do you feel about the season thus far?) or Downton Abbey (anyone else speak in an accent after watching a few epidsodes), but all genres are well represented 😉 And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the winner of the Color.Pop.Ink giveaway! Drum roll please…. the winner is Christy!! Congrats ! I’ll be sending you an email with more details later on today!
Thank you all again for being awesome readers and for supporting me and my blog! I love you all! Have a kick butt weekend! 🙂